Start your career ahead of the curve.
At Colliers, it’s not our success that sets us apart; it’s how we achieve it. Our people are passionate, take ownership, and always do what’s right for our clients, people, and communities.
Join the next generation of commercial real estate experts by working hands-on alongside industry leaders across a variety of exciting projects. Our world-class reputation and global scale will help develop your profile by exposing you to all sides of a dynamic industry.
You are a graduate of the Project REAP program who is looking to launch a career in Sales and/or Leasing in Commercial Real Estate. You are a highly motivated, team-oriented individual dedicated to producing high-quality work in pursuit of maintaining and growing client relationships with top-tier clients. You are excited to learn hands-on with experts to create impactful work that helps your clients grow and thrive. You add value from day one, and you are ready to hone the skills necessary to help lead our industry into the future. We are flexible with the location of our opportunities, but ideally are looking for REAP Graduates interested to join our offices located in the East, and/or West Coast.
In this role, you will...
• Ability to assist with deals by preparing /reviewing presentations, reports, proposals, spreadsheets, correspondence, and other documents.
• Advanced technical financial analysis and computer skills, including high proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
• Ability to deliver excellent customer service at all levels of the organization and with external partners through clear and concise oral/written communication.
• Ability to meet deadlines without compromising accuracy, excellent product quality and attention to detail.
What you’ll bring
Graduate of Project REAP
You are motivated to pursue an accelerated career in the Commercial Real Estate Leasing and Sales business.
Valid real estate license within the state of job posting, or willing to become licensed within 3 to 6 months of joining Colliers.
What’s in it for you
• Salary and commission fee split
• Placement with an established Senior Advisor team
• TrainingandDevelopmentwithaccesstothebestofourLearninganddevelopment platform
Make your first move an expert one, and join us as we lead the industry into the future.
Send your resume to email@example.com adding to subject line: REAP Graduate – Broker Associate